Hi and welcome back! The remainder of tested inks have now been exposed for 5 months. Below are inks that suffered such damage that in month 5 they reached their exposure limit.
Before providing the samples, let’s take a look at a list of inks that are still being exposed:
- KWZI Ink Iron Gall Red #3 1402
- KWZI Ink Iron Gall Blue Black 1106
- J. Herbin Cacao du Brésil
- Pilot Iroshizuku yama-guri
- Sailor Jentle Doyou
- De Atramentis William Shakespeare
- Aurora Black
- J. Herbin Perle Noire
- De Atramentis Archive Ink
- Sailor Nano Sei Boku Blue Black Ink
- Platinum Carbon Ink Black
- Noodler’s Ink Black
- Noodler’s Ink X-Feather
- Noodler’s Ink The Heart of Darkness
- Noodler’s Ink Lexington Gray
- Noodler’s Ink Black Swan in English Roses
- Noodler’s Ink Bad Blue Heron
- Noodler’s Ink Bad Green Gator
- Noodler’s Ink Rome Burning
- Montblanc Meisterstück 90 Years Permanent Grey
- Montblanc Permanent Blue
- P. W. Akkerman #15 Voorhout Violet
- Pilot Iroshizuku kon-peki
- Noodler’s Ink Turquoise American Eel
- Graf von Faber-Castell Deep Sea Green
- Diamine 150th Anniversary Safari
Noodler’s Ink Apache Sunset
ENJOYED THE ARTICLE?
- Share this post on your favorite social sites – links are below the article.
- You can subscribe to my newsletter and receive future lessons, videos & updates directly to your inbox!
- Please consider supporting me. There are several ways to do so. You can also show your appreciation for this particular post by making a one-time donation. You can use the provided button below. (The service is provided by PayPal and the process is secure and safe. PayPal account is not required.)